5 Lessons From A Serial Entrepreneur That You NEED To Know
When Josh was 18, he saw a young entrepreneur in his town driving a lamborghini…
A guy who lived in the rich part of town.
“Wow, this guy is SO young, and so successful. I wonder what he does.”
Josh was amazed.
And that was it.
Josh didn’t need any more convincing.
He dropped the idea of going to university. And he decided to just follow this guy around until he got a job.
Josh landed work with the guy, soaked up as much as he could, and after his ‘apprenticeship’ was over, Josh went out there to build his own companies…
But like all founders, Josh had to stare his inner demons in the face.
- How to perform while you’re juggling multiple projects at once.
- How to redevelop trust with your team when you’ve screwed up in the past.
- How to deal with really, really ugly data (like data stored on CDs)…
- How to transition from B2C 90-second sales cycles to B2B sales cycles…
- How to lead and hire a development team without burning through funding…
And so much more.
Work With Us Directly To Scale Your Business >> Find Out More Here
Enjoy the video and let me know your top takeaways in the comments.
Dan Martell is a serial entrepreneur, an investor in 40+ startups like Intercom, Udemy, and Unbounce and the creator of SaaS Academy, helping over 500 B2B SaaS founders scale faster. He’s founded five SaaS companies and successfully exited three of them. If you want to scale faster without hitting the usual roadblocks, make sure to follow him on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Join his exclusive Scaling SaaS Founders Facebook Group.
Originally published at https://www.danmartell.com on August 30th, 2021.